We Are Available 24/7. Please Contact Us For Immediate Assistance
Cremation with Confidence
WE UNDERSTAND, DUE TO NATIONAL SCANDALS, THAT THOSE WHO CHOOSE CREMATION MIGHT HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT THE PROCESS AND PROCEDURES OF CREMATION. OUR 10-STEP CREMATION PROCESS GUARANTEES THAT YOUR LOVED ONE NEVER LEAVES OUR CARE AND THAT THE CREMATED REMAINS RETURNED TO YOU ARE THOSE OF YOUR LOVED ONE. OUR STAFF BELIEVES IN OUR CREMATION PROCESS SO MUCH, THAT WE EXCLUSIVELY OFFER THE CREMATION WITH CONFIDENCE GUARANTEE. WE FEEL CERTAIN, THAT BY SPELLING OUT OUR 10-STEP CREMATION PROCESS, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL FIND COMFORT IN THE COMMITTMENT AND SERVICE OFFERED TO EVERY FAMILY WE SERVE.
The 10-Step Cremation with Confidence Process
1. Your Loved One Never Leaves Our Care - We have strict procedures and ethics that we adhere to while your loved one is in our care, and we have a preferred crematory we know and trust to uphold these same ethical standards. As part of our procedures, one of our staff members will accompany your loved one to the crematory and will bring the cremated remains back to the funeral home. We do this to ensure that your loved one is well cared for at all times, and to guarantee that the cremated remains you receive are those of your loved one.
2. Celebration of Life – We will assist you in planning a Funeral or Memorial Service, either before or after the cremation, which will properly celebrate the life of your loved one. A meaningful ceremony provides an opportunity for family and friends to pay tribute to your loved one and to share the memories of a lifetime.
3. Safeguarding Personal Identity – To ensure security, we assign identifying information to your loved one the moment they are transferred to our care.
4. Unique Tracking System – Upon arrival, your loved one is logged into our tracking system and assigned an identification number, which is then stamped into a stainless-steel identification tag. This number is used to track every phase of the cremation process. Our tracking system includes the date, time of arrival at our facility, and the name of the transfer technician. Personal belongings are catalogued and placed in a secure area to be returned to the family.
5. Family Viewing – We can provide your family with an opportunity to say good-bye to your loved one in a quiet, intimate environment. If desired, our staff will bathe and dress your loved one in clothing provided by your family prior to viewing your loved one. If your family selects this final time with your loved one, the viewing must take place within 24 to 36 hours.
6. Checks and Balances - Three separate parties: a Funeral Director, family member(s) and the Crematory Technician, will review all cremation paperwork and permits prior to the actual cremation taking place.
7. Cremation Log Book - Immediately prior to the cremation process, your loved one is taken to the cremation chamber and their personal identification is noted in our cremation log book. The log shows the name of the individual, identification number, and the crematory operator’s name.
8. Details During the Cremation – The crematory checklist and identification card are placed on the outside of the cremation chamber. The stainless-steel identification tags are placed with your loved on inside the cremation chamber during the cremation process.
9. Details after the Cremation – After the cremation is complete, the cremated remains are placed into a plastic container or urn along with the stainless-steel identification tags.
10. Return of Your Loved One’s Cremated Remains – Our staff will schedule a time with you to receive your loved one’s cremated remains. At this time, we will provide a dignified setting in which to receive your loved one where you may privately spend a few moments in quiet reflection. We can also arrange a day and time to bring your loved one’s cremated remains to your residence.